Lactation & Infant Feeding
As a speech therapist with 15+ years of experience including NICU and outpatient infant feeding, I understand the infant’s role in the dyad.
OMT (Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy) uses specific exercises and movement to target the function of the oral musculature including tongue placement, oral resting posture, and jaw movements.
Speech & Language
We strive to help a child clearly communicate their wants and needs in a fun and playful environment.
Feeding & Oral Motor
Feeding therapy starts with a thorough evaluation. We look at components of oral motor skill function and the safety of how a child eats; sensory information and what the child currently eats and/or refuses; behavioral components of mealtime; and medical history.
Denver Christian School
Firefly Pediatric Therapies, LLC is proud to serve the students and families on the campus of Denver Christian Schools while maintaining high standards of individual sessions and parent communication.
Specialization & Training
“I have 15 years of experience across a variety of settings including pediatric hospitals in-patient and outpatient feeding programs, NICU, private practice and schools, including Green Oaks School in Arlington, TX which specialized in children and adults with Down’s syndrome.”
- Kaufman Apraxia System
- Talk Tools Oral-Motor Placement Therapy
- NDT Techniques
- PROMPT and Advanced PROMPT Bridging
- Vital Stim Therapy Certified
- Sensory-Motor Feeding by Lori Overland, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Deborah Beckman M.S., CCC-SLP Oral-Motor Therapy
- Myofacial Release for dysphagia and voice
- Preschool Fluency Training by Nina Reardon-Reeves M.S., CCC-SLP
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Comprehensive Augmentative Communication
- Evaluations for Low-Tech and High-Tech Communication Devices
- Tongue Tips- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT)
- Sound Card System by Erin Bernett, MS, CCC-SLP
- DIR 101 Introduction to DIRFloortime
- Internationally Board-Certified Lactation Consultant
- Tongue Tie Academy-Dr. Richard Baxter
- Masgutava Neuromuscular Reflex Integration Dynamic and Postural