We work with children to address challenges with sensory integration, fine motor skills, visual perceptual skills, cognitive skills, and activities of daily living. We incorporate a variety of age-appropriate, fun activities into therapy sessions to target specific areas of challenge and provide support for each child’s unique needs. They also help children participate successfully in the home and school environment, increase independence and reach developmental milestones.
Specialization & Training
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Size Matters Handwriting Program
- Self-Regulation: Strategies for Student Success
- From Rows to Wobble Seats: Creating Inclusive Learning Environments in the Classroom
- Understanding Primitive Reflexes: How They Impact Child Development and Intervention Strategies for Integration
- Foundations for School Readiness: Executive Functioning in the Classroom